Catching up from the weekend:
- South Dakota’s Nicole Seekamp had 21 points, including two free throws late in the game, as the Coyotes downed the Bison in women’s basketball Sunday night. WDAY highlights
- The Bison softball team splits two in Iowa.
- Lawrence Alexander connected on eight 3-pointers as the Bison defeated the University of South Dakota 71-47 Saturday at Scheels Arena. “He’s clearly a Big Ten player,” USD head coach Craig Smith says.
- “Thunderstruck” rang out through the speakers at Tyler Jangula’s funeral. The former Bison fullback “lived his life with passion,” said longtime Williston sportscaster Jon Cole, who delivered the eulogy.
- The Bison wrestlers improved to 4-0 in the conference with a dual victory over Utah Valley/
- The NDSU women’s team dropped its third game in a row Friday night, this time to Western Illinois.